n. 1. short for republican
2. A tool who cites Fox News as a credible source and 'demands answers' from liberal politicians before even googling his or her own question to see that the majority of sh*t spewed can be dispelled almost instantly.
3. A douchenozzle who complains about "Big Gubmint" but had no problem with Bush II's largest expansion of government in recent history.
4. Typically, a bro who claims that tax cuts for the wealthiest one percent of Americans might someday apply to him but in the meantime drives a piece of sh*t rusty car from the 80s with a Bush-Cheney and/or McCain-Palin bumper sticker on it.
5. On the other hand, a fratboy who drives an Audi (with same stickers) that his rich dad bought him and doesn't know what the f*ck he's talking about but just votes however his parents tell him.
6. A Bush voter who hates black people but won't admit it and instead claims they hate Obama because of "the Constitution and sh*t."
7. A bigot, hyp...